Home Register FAQ
 e-cigSerbia Forum
Google+
Vi imate novu PP! Kliknite ovde kako bi pročitali!
Ako ste ovde prvi put, obavezno pogledajte odgovore na često postavljana pitanja. Morate biti član foruma da bi mogli učestvovati u diskusijama.
Za registraciju kliknite ovde, unesite potrebne podatke i za par minuta bićete član Foruma. Za pregledanje poruka, izaberite forum sa liste ispod.

Idi nazad   e-cigSerbia Forum > MODovi > Baterijski MODovi > VV/VW modovi
Zaboravljena šifra? Registracija

VV/VW modovi Modovi varijabilnog napona i snage

Odgovorite na temu

Alati za teme Način prikaza
Staro 10-02-2017, 01:27   #271
Mesecar
Veteran

Registrovan: Apr 2012
E-cig: Proteus&Penelope P3&Tilemahos X1
Pohvala: 280
Pohvaljen: 739
Nivo reputacije: 197
Mesecar je za svaku pohvaluMesecar je za svaku pohvaluMesecar je za svaku pohvaluMesecar je za svaku pohvaluMesecar je za svaku pohvaluMesecar je za svaku pohvaluMesecar je za svaku pohvaluMesecar je za svaku pohvaluMesecar je za svaku pohvaluMesecar je za svaku pohvaluMesecar je za svaku pohvalu
Uobičajeno Re: Provari - e-cig promenjivog napona

Mesecar nije na Forumu   Odgovorite sa citatom top
Staro 18-04-2017, 22:26   #272
jav74
ex-eRoller

Registrovan: Feb 2014
Pohvala: 1,457
Pohvaljen: 2,233
Nivo reputacije: 388
jav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputaciju

Nema me dugo na forumu,udjem i procitam za provari.tuga.u januaru mi je stigao blemish.koristim mini modove ali u kutiji stoje 2 provarija kao vjeciti backap

jav74 nije na Forumu   Odgovorite sa citatom top
Zahvalili :
Staro 18-04-2017, 22:29   #273
c-hell
Junior Admin

Registrovan: Mar 2013
Godine: 41
E-cig: iStick 40 + Kayfun klon
Pohvala: 8,737
Pohvaljen: 12,723
Nivo reputacije: 1972
c-hell ima reputacijuc-hell ima reputacijuc-hell ima reputacijuc-hell ima reputacijuc-hell ima reputacijuc-hell ima reputacijuc-hell ima reputacijuc-hell ima reputacijuc-hell ima reputacijuc-hell ima reputacijuc-hell ima reputaciju

NE IDI JAV! Ukinuće i elekrtonske ako odeš
c-hell je na Forumu   Odgovorite sa citatom top
Staro 18-04-2017, 22:44   #274
jav74
ex-eRoller

jav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputacijujav74 ima reputaciju

Evo me...znas za peh sa phonom...pa rekoh da malo posjetim ecig forum...svasta nesto novo citam.ali sam ja ostala pri svome.i istinski mi je zao sto nema vise provarija

Staro 20-04-2017, 06:46   #275
jav74
ex-eRoller

Post bivseg provari radnika o razlozima zatvaranja:I've had several people ask me recently why I think ProVape went out of business. I thought I'd share my opinion with all of you. (I've said this before, but I thought I'd say it again.) I worked with ProVape approximately four years, two years directly. I was intimately connected with the company and its people.

Reason 1: ProVape refused to compromise on quality. Parts were high grade stainless milled on CNC machines. The were inspected over 25 times during the manufacturing process, and for any of you who ever bought a blem and couldn't find anything wrong, you know how strict their standards were. They also took a long time to develop new products. It shouldn't be a surprise to learn their overall rate of repair (including customer damaged units) was less than one half of one percent. China can't even come close.

Reason 2: ProVape refused to compromise on safety. Circuit boards were specifically designed for the unit they would control. There was no "generic" anything. As aerospace engineers everything was designed with safety in mind - which is why they never put inferior materials or multiple batteries in their products, and why they never got into the low ohms/high wattage race. Their testing process was incredibly thorough ... which is why they didn't come up with new models every three weeks (like most of their competition did.)

Reason 3: ProVape never lost sight of their original goal. They never went along with vaping fads, but designed systems that would achieve the reason they got in the business in the first place: to produce an effective way for people to get off of tobacco. They didn't mind the cloud-blowers and off the charts wattage wars (their philosophy was "as long as they aren't smoking, they're ahead,") but quality and safety kept them focused on the average consumer.

If this sounds like a ProVape ad, my apologies. Some habits die hard. I still use my ProVari(s) every day. I've never had to have one repaired yet, so I suspect I'll be using them for a long time to come. I am very grateful for the time I spent working with ProVape. I'd never worked with a company whose employees (from the owners to the people in shipping and customer service) cared more about the products they manufactured or the people they were making them for. And our dealers around the world were exemplary too.

I've also never worked with a company whose profit margin was so low. If you know what the average ProVari cost to manufacture you'd never complain about the price.

After working so closely with ProVape do I have any dirt on the company? (Surprisingly, a question I've also been asked a few times!) About as much dirt as you'd find on a ProVari when you first opened the box. An American company that folded because they did things too well. I'm sorry they're gone ... but there are over a half million people they helped over the years ... and they have a lot to be proud of.

I have a feeling that the vaping industry is going to be heading back to basics again. I certainly hope so ... but I'm glad I was able to work alongside one of the foundational forces that made the industry what it is today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Odgovorite na temu

e-cigSerbia Forum > MODovi > Baterijski MODovi > VV/VW modovi

Pošalji link

Alati za teme
Način prikaza

Pravila pisanja
Vi ne možete pisati nove teme
Vi ne možete pisati replike
Vi ne možete prikačiti fajlove
Vi ne možete menjati vaše postove

BB kod je On
Smajliji su On
[IMG] kod je On
HTML kod je Off

Pređi na

Vremenska zona je GMT +1. Trenutno je 21:04 sati.